• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

We're a chump organization run by complete bitches.

How did this guy:

images

Build such a bitch tit having organization?

We suck at developing, we suck at contracts, we suck at free agency, we preach character but consistently have none when it matters.

Just a complete shitty clownshow. If we didn't fall ass backwards into a generational goal scorer we would be reminiscing about that time hometown boy John Tavares got us into the 8th seed that one time, and how nice it was making the playoffs for the 2nd time in the Cap Era, but that it was time to move on and not his fault we stayed shit.
Glad you’ve come around

Package Robertson with Minten and a pick or Robertson with Lilly and get a top 4 D. This front office better get it done this time around, no excuses. Tanev's AAV better be below $5 million as well

If we are being forced to move Robertson then use him and something to get McGroaty.

I'd rather have Cowan, knies, McGroaty and Robertson but if we can't do that at least get McGroaty out of it.

~12 mil in space left with 11 forwards, 6 d( one is that webber kid) and 1 goaltender.

4.5 for tanev, 2.5 for stolarz, 5 mil for the remainder.

Seravelli reporting that we’re in on Stolarz. 3-4 years at 3-4 million.

This is a joke right? So we’ll be covered for maybe 60 games next season between Woll and Stolarz. Neither has played over 30 games ever.

If they lose out on Tanev it’s a disaster. He was at worst the 4th best dman on the market, and legit top 2-3 that is elite at what he does.

To come out of free agency with none of Skjei, Montour, Roy, Tanev would be a total failure.

The contract was never going to be good.

If we are being forced to move Robertson then use him and something to get McGroaty.

I'd rather have Cowan, knies, McGroaty and Robertson but if we can't do that at least get McGroaty out of it.
That extra something would be high. Jets won't help Tre out with a disgruntled player.

Back