• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Ya promising kid and it’d suck to lose him. But he’s just being a little bitch here and the leafs should be totally fine with letting him ride it out until he’s 27 if he’s that intent on not signing here. No point in trading him for a second or third rounder.

Yeah fuck him moar reaves

Zeke is a champion of the people, even when the people are acting like they scored 50 goals last year and aren’t getting no respect.

Ya promising kid and it’d suck to lose him. But he’s just being a little bitch here and the leafs should be totally fine with letting him ride it out until he’s 27 if he’s that intent on not signing here. No point in trading him for a second or third rounder.

you're not even getting that for him. he's a throw in at this point.

Oh look LoF is displaying an hilarious lack of self awareness again. Shocker.
You lost in the woods again?

Everyone likes Robbie and wants management to stand up to him.

Meanwhile you’re talking about Reaves and making no sense.

Yup, when you take a look at that list...and then this list:

View attachment 21016

I get why he's angry.

And yes, that's among forwards...and he was healthy all year. We chose to play him like a 12th forward.
Well if he's butt hurt he needs to connect with the two men he calls his mentors, MSL and Lecavalier.

I know you weren't talking about Stamkos but I'm drunk

You lost in the woods again?

Everyone likes Robbie and wants management to stand up to him.

Meanwhile you’re talking about Reaves and making no sense.

Yes yes yes i know LoF loves Lilly so he's good.

But anyone liking Robby is being silly.

All of you folks are missing the big point: Didn't Friedman say Tanev's contract would be long-term and in the 4s? Is he Tre's mouthpiece or not?

Surprised he did this after a new coach came in. His chance for a reset.

But you don’t trade him. Let him sit out, as much value in that vs trading him. Better is you work it out. Management needs to show balls here and not the “if the player doesn’t want to win here” statement after trading him.

Back