• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Find a mexican place that has birria available in the morning. You're in LA, should be super easy to find.

and no, don't ask me (or them) what's in it. Just do it and thank me. Order a few proper mexican quesadillas (not the tex mex shit, just mixtamal/maseca and cheese) and dunk those motherfuckers in the birria.

Birria dunking is like poutine for me —tastes way better when hammered after midnight

Birria dunking is like poutine for me —tastes way better when hammered after midnight

God tier in the morning as well. The broth hits harder late at night, but the quesadillas carry it in the morning.

Or just say fuck it and order the chilaquilles mas piquante con mas salsa, dos huevos y mas frioles.

Or travel with a nurse.

Went to a buddies wedding in mexico a few months before covid (she's the nurse). She had her new husband on an IV the morning after the wedding. Quick trip down to la farmacia in the morning and the motherfucker was right as rain by 2pm

Sister in law is an ER nurse in Florida and she always has a few bags on hand for her and the husband.

20 mins and you're ready to destroy your liver again

Sister in law is an ER nurse in Florida and she always has a few bags on hand for her and the husband.

20 mins and you're ready to destroy your liver again

They're just clutch. Not that I demolish myself like that anymore on account of being old and boring, but still.

I've always wondered how alcoholics can wake up and keep drinking. If I have a hangover, I feel like I want to die before I take another drink, so it would make sense that more drinking lessens the pain, and so more drinking begets more drinking.
If you just stay drunk all the time you can't get a hang over.

Back