• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Yeah, it's just like those reknowned scientists the homeopaths say; like combats like. So if you're still wrecked off of 40% alcohol, you use the same substance but in much lower dosages (like beer) to counteract the effects.

Some South Americans I know showed me the hangover cure that works best for me —

Corona, lots of lime, some spice and a little Clamato

Some South Americans I know showed me the hangover cure that works best for me —

Is this for real?

Your hangover was from hard liquor and drinking beer with those adds actually cured it?

chilaquiles, birria, or posole are the national hangover cutes of Mexico.

Fwiw though, you just described the michelada...which is also one of the most common hangover cures in mexico

Reactions: CH1

I made my traditional super grease burger for breakfast, works every time.

It’s a variation of Hair of the Dog
I've always wondered how alcoholics can wake up and keep drinking. If I have a hangover, I feel like I want to die before I take another drink, so it would make sense that more drinking lessens the pain, and so more drinking begets more drinking.

Yes, greasy filling foods are my top remedy.

Find a mexican place that has birria available in the morning. You're in LA, should be super easy to find.

and no, don't ask me (or them) what's in it. Just do it and thank me. Order a few proper mexican quesadillas (not the tex mex shit, just mixtamal/maseca and cheese) and dunk those motherfuckers in the birria.

I avoid hangovers like the plague. As soon as I feel like I'm getting to that point, I stop drinking.

Nausea and migraines are the worst things ever, and both at once is death.

I've probably only fucked up and had a bad hangover maybe a dozen times in my life. Probably fewer.

Back