• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

If Dubie did it, it’ll be garbage. He has whatever the opposite of the Midas touch is since leaving.

I’m sure we can find a better guy. This is still the Leafs. Resumes are pouring in. I don’t know that we’ll actually hire a better guy, but his resume will be in the stack.

Wes became top dog in 2021 right?

Four drafts

Knies 57 --- Minten 38 --- Cowen 28
Moldenhauer 95 --- Holinka 151 --- Grebenkin 135
Voit 153 --- Malinsoki 153 --- Plesovskikh 152
Lisowksy 218 --- McCue 216

Chadwick 185 --- Danford 31
Johansson 120 --- Lahey 200
Mayes 225

Hildeby 122
Peksa 185
Obvinstev 157

the 5 bolded at least definitely look like very good picks to me. there's also another 3 or 4 guys from the first 3 drafts that look like solid picks at least.

obviously impossible to tell about this year's picks.

They say that your name is already picked before you’re born. Leafs picks are probably pre-selected too so it doesn’t matter which doofus we have reading the names out at the draft. I want them to just ChatGPT this shit one draft and see how that turns out. If it works, tuen all management over to AI.

This could be good or bad. Who knows. Maybe there’s some superstar working under Clark who was finding these kids. Maybe Clark got lucky on a few of these and his lucky streak will die in Pennsylvania. Wes Clark is not Nvidia, that if you invested ten cents in him at any time you’d be a millionaire now. He’s just one man, dammit.

Back