• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

Part of me kind of hopes they sign all of these anti-ka rak tur players just to see the media lose their shit and to watch Twitter go on about how they'll never watch another Habs game again.

On the DFO podcast today:

Rapid Fire question period:

Gregor: you’ve been all over this story from day one. Give me your best guess on who signs Tony DeAngelo.

Seravalli: The Toronto Maple Leafs

@ 50:45

“Also, Sabres will need to drop ask on Eichel, 0.1% chance he starts training camp w Buf”

Last edited:
Wideman will replace Gustaffsson, and play in the playoffs while others we drafted sit. We are all set.

Funny we draft all these defencemen. Why? Hardly any of them make it, and we pick up guys like this. May as well draft all forwards.

Lets reconvene in an 82 game normal schedule and not when a 24 and 18th place team make the playoffs in a video game format
Like we reconvened in the SCF? You were so wrong its actually laughable.

They may miss, they may not. Of course if they don't miss you'll find some lame reason that allowed them to make it. Rinse repeat.

On the DFO podcast today:

Rapid Fire question period:

Gregor: you’ve been all over this story from day one. Give me your best guess on who signs Tony DeAngelo.

Seravalli: The Toronto Maple Leafs

@ 50:45

“Also, Sabres will need to drop ask on Eichel, 0.1% chance he starts training camp w Buf”
Oh man, Tony D signing in TO would be worth it just to see a bunch of Leaf fans backpedaling.

Nah, of all the people on the Leafs board she's probably the least likely to backpedal. She's pretty rigid... zeke and others will move the posts constantly though.

Reactions: CH1
Nah, of all the people on the Leafs board she's probably the least likely to backpedal. She's pretty rigid... zeke and others will move the posts constantly though.
Damn right. He'll pull out all of the Forza Italia or whatever slogans and find some analytics that justify why DeAngelo > everyone on the Habs.

Back