• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #1: 2023/10/11 - Same Glasses, New Era

Honestly, at no point tonight did I think the Leafs would lose this one (in regulation)

yeah.

though even though they weren't bad goals, it was a bit scary how he wasn't remotely close to saving any of them.

They also gave up 2 shots over 20
Mins of play then he let in 2 on 3 shots. Not a good outing.

One was a wierdo deflection, no?

But I get your point, he didn’t make many saves

I had to stop and watch the rest on delay. So I haven't read through the thread...

But holy shit, fuck the refs. We were ahead 3-2 and the first line finished an absolutely dominant shift, and Bertuzzi takes a stab at what could be a loose puck, gets JUMPED by TWO Habs, and they call a penalty on Bertuzzi??? Killed momentum, set the stage for a shitty tying goal, and the rest was all hard work trying to recapture the game till basically the final minute.

What a job by the boys to come back though, and to win a SO of all things. Kudos to Keefe on that ballsy goalie pull on the faceoff in their zone. Without that, we probably lose.

OMG imagine the embarassment in going down 2-0 against a bad team on opening night!

Fucking imagine!

cant say i care for the use of the term reader

nakamura-chess.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BG
Back