• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #15 - Leafs @ Red Wings, 2 pm - Revenge of the Snot

I heard MJ mention that he notices Klingberg is limping very visibly whenever he sees him off the ice. Just fucking blast him away to the island.

just get one really good d, I don't think that's optional. But it probably makes them elite again overnight. Although today it's the big boys and top d pair letting them down. Maybe mbow is right about Brodie.

just get one really good d, I don't think that's optional. But it probably makes them elite again overnight. Although today it's the big boys and top d pair letting them down. Maybe mbow is right about Brodie.
The best dman in my street hockey league has completely soured on Brodie, says he's terrible.

I don't think he's as good as before, but I don't consider him not good anymore.

The best dman in my street hockey league has completely soured on Brodie, says he's terrible.

I don't think he's as good as before, but I don't consider him not good anymore.
He's good but he would benefit a lot from a lesser role. Or at least having a partner that could carry the load defensively could help. Never felt like they got the most out of TJ when he's paired with Mo. His skating has gotten worse since they first signed him though, yeah.

He's good but he would benefit a lot from a lesser role. Or at least having a partner that could carry the load defensively could help. Never felt like they got the most out of TJ when he's paired with Mo. His skating has gotten worse since they first signed him though, yeah.
Yeah, all fair. He's fallen down a level, but he's still a great #3.

With his play falling off a bit, the need for a dman is actually borderline desperation.

And Lilly can't get back soon enough.

C'mon guys. You can't expect miracles from this team with a 5 day layoff. They'd have to be professionals for that. I mean its not like they've been playing this game their entire lives. It takes time to learn these skills. Some day....some day people.....DYNASTY!!

Split up matthews and mitch. it's just not working this year and wasn't great last year either.

Knies - Matthews - Robertson
Jarnkrok - Domi - Marner
If you're going with that first line, then let's see Nylander Tavares Marner together, which I don't think we've ever seen.

Back