• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #15 - Leafs @ Red Wings, 2 pm - Revenge of the Snot

Which is literally the one thing they've been lacking in basically every single playoff offensively, which at this point is more than just small sample fuckery. He'll be a huge help. They need to score more of those goals.
It's not that I'm discouraged by his 4 goals and 7 points in 16 games so far, but...no wait, I am actually.

If he can andreychuk his way to a ton of easy goals like the one he scored here, then great. But he's not exactly pacing for 50 in 50.

It's not that I'm discouraged by his 4 goals and 7 points in 16 games so far, but...no wait, I am actually.

If he can andreychuk his way to a ton of easy goals like the one he scored here, then great. But he's not exactly pacing for 50 in 50.
When he was on the Matthews line it sure felt like M&M had more space to create out there. Now that he's on the JT line it sure feels like Willy has more space to create out there. They tend to be a better team when he's on the ice. I like that about a player.

When he was on the Matthews line it sure felt like M&M had more space to create out there. Now that he's on the JT line it sure feels like Willy has more space to create out there. They tend to be a better team when he's on the ice. I like that about a player.
We shall see. I want him to be good, for the record. He's just not what I was expecting so far.

knies is starting to remind me of old robby. skilled and working hard but the puck's always going the wrong way.

but nice persistence to get that PP.

Back