• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - Tues. Apr. 30 7PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins - So You're Saying There's a Chance Team Zen Edition

There was no reason to not go straight tandem this series (as the Bruins, with two vastly superior goalies to ours did). Definitely no reason to game back to Sammy for game 2 after he got pumped in the opener. No reason to go back to him in game 4 after he repeatedly tried to hand the game over to Boston, etc.

So yeah, let the guy torpedo us in the series and decide to make a change only after it's very likely too late. Fuck you and your goalie, both of you can fuck off. Enjoy Pittsburgh cunt.
You might even go further back and argue there was no reason to be riding Samsonov almost every game to end the year basically grooming him to start no matter what, or even to give him the start in game 1. I can understand that decision to begin with him, fine, but yeah, after he got demolished, Woll should've been in for game 2, no doubt.

The part that is so fucked up about it is that Sammy is going to just be allowed to walk at the end of this season...so why the fuck aren't we rolling with Woll to see if he's a viable starter for next year. Okay, so Woll could've gotten killed in game 1 instead and then you go to Sammy. Or Woll maybe would've shut them out in game 1 and then you're rolling. They completely stunted and screwed with the more promising goalie who we actually have future plans for. Keefe was basically trying to get Sammy his $5M x 5 contract with this stupid move.

Maybe not mysterious but extremely unlucky that both Nylander and Matthews "wake up with an issue" as soon as the post season starts.

Then again some of those "hits" aren't exactly epic. Think the same guy who counts SOG's is also counting the "hits"

I love how the goal posts move. This old man tough guy shit has always amused me from your generation. The biggest fucking crybabies I've ever met have the highest expectations of "manhood" from others.

Back