• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - Tues. Apr. 30 7PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins - So You're Saying There's a Chance Team Zen Edition

Maybe this whole Matthews/Nylander thing is being played at a genius level by Keefe as a way to explain why we were roasted in the first round by the Bruins. The excuse being: who could possibly have beaten such a great team with 1/2 our core 4 not up to snuff.

Maybe this whole Matthews/Nylander thing is being played at a genius level by Keefe as a way to explain why we were roasted in the first round by the Bruins. The excuse being: who could possibly have beaten such a great team with 1/2 our core 4 not up to snuff.
You just tried to use the words "genius" and "Keefe" in the same sentence.

I'm pretty sure that's not allowed, according to the Strunk and White Style Guide.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Have you watched Marner play or Nylander when it comes to dishing out some justice?
Pretty sure their expected justice above replacement is pretty good.

Also fairly certain you coil up in fear over the same level of physicality directed your way.....and same sex marriage couples on your street.

Pretty sure their expected justice above replacement is pretty good.

Also fairly certain you coil up in fear over the same level of physicality directed your way.....and same sex marriage couples on your street.
True story...seriously.

When I did play some hockey I was thrown out of the league for 2 yrs for fighting....turns out fighting a ref is quite frowned down upon. True story.

True story...seriously.

When I did play some hockey I was thrown out of the league for 2 yrs for fighting....turns out fighting a ref is quite frowned down upon. True story.
Did you then parlay that rage into a short lived but successful and wacky golf career with the help of Carl Weathers?

Yes....we don't even know if he is sick?

Do you expect the doctors to describe what his shit looks like or something? A team doctor pulled him from a playoff game. The only alternative (and it's what you continually seem to suggest) is that he what...quit?

Back