• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Game 1 | vs Toronto | Wednesday, October 9th | 7:00PM EST

We had three players over 44 xGF% according to NST — Dvorak, Gallagher, Armia.
Heineman was at 52% and Evans at 42%

Basically Habs bottom-6 outmatched Leafs, who seem to be an even more core-4 based team

IMO Habs have one of the deepest bottom-6
in the division if not the conference - ignore the cap hit which isn’t hampering the Habs any at the moment anyway.

I believe that depth will help keep them in the wildcard race awaiting Laines hopefully healthy return

Last edited:
Heineman was at 52% and Evans at 42%

Basically Habs bottom-6 outmatched Leafs, who seem to be an even more core-4 based team

IMO Habs have one of the deepest bottom-6
in the division if not the conference - ignore the cap hit which isn’t hampering the Habs any at the moment anyway.

I believe that depth will help keep them in the wildcard race awaiting Laines hopefully healthy return
bottom 6 is trash

Montembault stole that game.

Top line was just awful; they were dominated. Bottom 6 matching their bottom 6 doesn’t paper any of that over.

Barron and Xhekaj were AHL level.

Leafs 4th line generated about 10 scoring chances last night

Yes but you assume shit all the time and get it wrong. It's why Count rides you like Seabisquit

Yes but you assume shit all the time and get it wrong. It's why Count rides you like Seabisquit
Count is the King of all Strawmen. You argue that Project 2025 will strip people of basic human rights and his counterargument is "Paper straws are oppression"

Back