• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Revenge of Maurice! Leafs @ Jets | 7PM EST CBC

And I have to give credit to Franson. Not only taking away the 2on1, but poking the puck off his stick while sliding on his stomach. Atta boy, Cody!

Reimer's arse will only be seeing the second of back to backs on a few occasions.... only on travelling back to backs.

After the deflating start I am impressed with these guys for sticking with it. Could have thrown in the towel at 4-1, but at the least we are getting a point out of this, insuring a successful road trip.

I'd call up Edmonton and do a trade that gives them Reimer and gives us Scrivens back in some way.

aaahhhh... at least a point with Montreal crashing and the Sens with a loss... not bad.

Well...****

Oh well, take the loser point. They're what keeps you from sliding out of the playoff picture when you're not winning games, so **** it.

Since when was the blue line moved in 15 feet to the slot? Regardless he should have had it.

That's pretty funny stuff ... Bernier let in a goal that was every bit as bad as any Reimer let in and the #teambernier crowd jump in to chirp Reimer.

To his credit, Bernier came in and played well enough to get a point. He's good off the bench.

That's pretty funny stuff ... Bernier let in a goal that was every bit as bad as any Reimer let in and the #teambernier crowd jump in to chirp Reimer.

Heh.

Of all games to pull out your holier than thou, routine...

1 'bad goal' >>> 4 'bad' goals.

Bernier came in and played well enough to get a point. He's good off the bench.

Starting, coming off the bench.....he's been better than Reimer, period.

Gap in their sv%'s is something like 13 or 14 points now.

Back