• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Revenge of Maurice! Leafs @ Jets | 7PM EST CBC

Reimer has been great this year; but tonight he sucked shit

His save % is now .911

He had a fantastic stretch early on, but he's been a well below average goalie over the last two months. He's gotta pick it up, cause we're gonna need him with the condensed schedule after the Olympic break.

Montana you were wrong..;)

Seriously though, why can't this team play more structured like the game vs Bruins where we limited turnovers by quite a bit...It's like we do it for 1 game and can't do it for the next 5-6. Tonight there were so many mistakes and were very lucky to get a point.

Carlyle made that one change against the Bruins(Kessel down and Lupul up with Bozie and JVR) and it worked so well(not just balanced offensive game but also board play on all lines was better)..We are playing with fire..

oh and yea..

Bernier >>>

Montana was wrong about this being the easiest game in our schedule, I really hope he's eating some crow right about now. The Leafs played like they didn't care in the 1st, plenty of giveaways and laziness out there, Riemer stunk up the joint on the 1st 2 goals, the other two there wasn't much he could do on them, good on Carlyle for pulling him after the 1st. The goalie change seemed to spark the Leafs, after that we were all over the Jets and getting a lot of pucks through to the net and quality scoring chances, good on the leafs for clawing their way back to tie it up. Even though we lost the game tonight, we got a point and showed a lot of character/grit (which has been very questionable this season).

We took an L, but coming back down from 4-1 to get the point makes it more palatable.

This was a bittersweet game, we started off on such a sour note but we came on strong for the 2nd half of the game, if I'm going to take anything positive from the game is we have it in us to show character.

The Leafs sure have a hard time with teams that forecheck the shite out of them.

It comes down to the Leafs not doing well under pressure, they tend to either give the puck right up to the other team or ice it, they don't respond well when the heat is on.

Yep I was acting like a racist when I called him a coon, as I've said before I was extremely in the wrong and apologized for my comments. ME also made some disgusting comments which he has yet to apologize for which shows I am the bigger person then he is.

What'd I miss??

It was incident between myself and Mindzeye a few days ago, we were debating about the legal drinking age in Florida (Justin Bieber's arrest) ME went offtrack and started calling me a retard and saying how I shouldn't reproduce, I lost my cool with him and chose to throw a racial comment at him. I realized I was in the wrong for it and I apologized to him, that's what went down.

Back