• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Revenge of Maurice! Leafs @ Jets | 7PM EST CBC

I also love that the "bigger man" is still chirping me after I told him I'd put him on ignore and never talk about his additional chromosome again. By bigger man, I'm sure he was just referring to his forehead though.

I also love that the "bigger man" is still chirping me after I told him I'd put him on ignore and never talk about his additional chromosome again. By bigger man, I'm sure he was just referring to his forehead though.

Chirping? Nope, more like stating facts which is we were both acting like a bunch of ass-hats the other day and that the big difference was I owned my part in it and I not only apologized on here but to you in your inbox whereas you have yet to apologize for your personal shots (not that I expect you to though).

Chirping? Nope, more like stating facts which is we were both acting like a bunch of ass-hats the other day and that the big difference was I owned my part in it and I not only apologized on here but to you in your inbox whereas you have yet to apologize for your personal shots (not that I expect you to though).

Spitting.

Hot.

Fire.

This is the last post of yours I'm going to respond to. I'm not interested in your apology, and I don't feel the least bit remorseful about the things that I said. I think you're a moron and completely full of shit. I don't care that you're going to respond to this with your own special blend of semi literate righteous indignation, and if you burst on fire in front of me, I'd find somewhere else to empty my bladder.

Again, it's awesome that the "bigger man" decided to start chirping someone who has him on their ignore list.

Now, do **** off Mongo.

Thanks

Back