• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Revenge of Maurice! Leafs @ Jets | 7PM EST CBC

See folks this just proves the difference between Mindzeye and me, the emotional maturity and self awarness. I can recognize when I am in the wrong and admit it as well as if I do offend someone I do apologize, whereas Mindzeye shows how immature he is on an emotional level as well as not being able to recognize when he is in the wrong.

See folks this just proves the difference between Mindzeye and me, the emotional maturity and self awarness. I can recognize when I am in the wrong and admit it as well as if I do offend someone I do apologize, whereas Mindzeye shows how immature he is on an emotional level as well as not being able to recognize when he is in the wrong.

Son,

You called him a coon, based on the information that he had a picture in is directory of one of the most famous black actors in the world, and failed to recognize Morgan Freeman in the process.

This is the finest display of a racist, stupid and unintentionally funny act that i have ever seen

I'm not only Morgan Freeman, I'm also Charlie Murphy.

post-25973-dave-chappelle-prince-gif-q6Hw.gif

Assemble your crew. We'll be outside.

Montana might be the coolest person i have ever encountered.

I never want to meet you bro....no chance you live up to expectations.

Back