• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Revenge of Maurice! Leafs @ Jets | 7PM EST CBC

Yea Reimer was awful last night. It's too bad because that was his chance to earn more playing time and it definitely blew up in his face. Funny enough, if Randy went with his gut feeling and pulled Reimer after the 2nd goal then Leafs would have had 2 points last night.

Not sure what is wrong with Reimer, but that was a great comeback to get a point.

And Lupul has to be playing hurt. He's just not the same player right now. Its pretty frustrating. This is a different team when he is going.

I think the problem with Reimer is a lack of confidence, he clearly is in Randy's doghouse and he's questioning himself which is leading to bad goals out there... ones that easily should be stopped.

He's not in the doghouse, he's in the outhouse because he hasn't put up the same numbers as Bernier, so Bernier has started more. Both goalies have had their warts, but Reimer's have been happening more often than Bernier's soft goal du jour.

Yeah, I love Reimer as much as anybody, but Bernie's outplaying him. He wants more starts at this point he's got to earn them.

And I'll echo the Lupul sentiment. At least Naz seems to have gotten his shit back together, and Phil's just Phil.

Glad the boys fought back to earn a point, thought they played a pretty solid game on the whole. Goaltending's stolen us enough points this year that it doesn't sting too much to lose last night, but Reims has got to be better.

He's not in the doghouse, he's in the outhouse because he hasn't put up the same numbers as Bernier, so Bernier has started more. Both goalies have had their warts, but Reimer's have been happening more often than Bernier's soft goal du jour.

I'm not sold on either goalie at this point long term but I don't get why Bernier is being treated as the coaches pet. I think both goalies have been shitty this past month, may was well just alternate them at this point and see if one of them can get on a roll, Riemer started last game so Bernier should get the start tommorow.

I'm not sold on either goalie at this point long term but I don't get why Bernier is being treated as the coaches pet. I think both goalies have been shitty this past month, may was well just alternate them at this point and see if one of them can get on a roll, Riemer started last game so Bernier should get the start tommorow.

Last 30 days

Bernier 916
Reimer 865

yeah, Lupul's a shadow of himself and that makes a huge difference with this team.
Unfortunately, I'd say it goes back farther than just this year. He was pretty invisible and ineffective against the Bruins in the playoffs last year too. Leads me to wonder if he still hasn't fully recovered from the concussion he suffered late last season.

Unfortunately, I'd say it goes back farther than just this year. He was pretty invisible and ineffective against the Bruins in the playoffs last year too. Leads me to wonder if he still hasn't fully recovered from the concussion he suffered late last season.

He's had some stretches this season of great play though.

It's possible he could still be having concussion issues, they are funny that way you can substain a concussion and recover yet awhile later the symptoms flair up again. Lupul's a skilled player no doubt, but he's not the same player he was last season very rarely do you see him go to the net or muck it up in the corners.

Back