• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

To be fair, Max has been pretty good overall for Vegas. They just gave up a lot to get him.

Tatar was in the doghouse and Vegas needed another sniper as contenders .

Tatar simply exploded with us and meshed, nobody expected this result

Tatar was in the doghouse and Vegas needed another sniper as contenders .

Tatar simply exploded with us and meshed, nobody expected this result
Tatar’s simply done w Habs what he’s done his entire career...consistent 20G+.

Hehas spent his entire career w Wings, and took time adjusting to VGK...which is normal. Can’t believe Tatar was a “throw in” by GMGM

Tatar’s simply done w Habs what he’s done his entire career...consistent 20G+.

Hehas spent his entire career w Wings, and took time adjusting to VGK...which is normal. Can’t believe Tatar was a “throw in” by GMGM
Career year with the Habs at 29

it will be an interesting upcomming off season. the prospect of losing both Tatar and danault will set us back for sure. Some days, I feel we would be better of with tatar, other days, I feel danault brings more since he covers big weakness of our club (espicially on faceoff).

it was nice to see daneault doing extra time this week practiving the kids on faceoff. You hope he does this every practice until the end of the year so suzuki, KK and Evans.

it will be an interesting upcomming off season. the prospect of losing both Tatar and danault will set us back for sure. Some days, I feel we would be better of with tatar, other days, I feel danault brings more since he covers big weakness of our club (espicially on faceoff).

it was nice to see daneault doing extra time this week practiving the kids on faceoff. You hope he does this every practice until the end of the year so suzuki, KK and Evans.

Tough decisions for sure for Nero

Tatar, Dano , Lek, and Armia

Dano wants the money we probably wont give him

Tatar probably is the player who takes the discount and less term if he stays

Armia is gonzo and Lek not sure what to make of him

Nice player , good defensively , stone hands but how much do you pay

We already have Byron who serves no purpose at 3.5M

My only complaint (other than swapping Armia & Lekhonen) is the PP personnel usage.

Gallagher & Anderson can’t be on the same unit - they looked confused as if they didn’t know who was responsible for net front presence.

I would also not have Toffoli & Weber on the same unit as both are lined up on the left side of the ice on the PP.

Unit 1
Romanov - right point
Suzuki - right half wall

Weber - left point
Drouin - left half wall

Gallagher - net front presence

Unit 2
Tatar - right point
KK - right half wall

Petry - left point
Toffoli - left wall

Anderson - net front presence

Last edited:
My only complaint (other than swapping Armia & Lekhonen) is the PP personnel usage.

Gallagher & Anderson can’t be on the same unit - they looked confused as if they didn’t know who was responsible for net front presence.

I would also not have Toffoli & Weber on the same unit as both are lined up on the left side of the ice on the PP.

Unit 1
Romanov - right point
Suzuki - right half wall

Weber - left point
Drouin - left half wall

Gallagher - net front presence

Unit 2
Tatar - right point
KK - right half wall

Petry - left point
Toffoli - left wall

Anderson - net front presence