• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

I could see Dano thinking he deserves more -- analytics says he centres one of the best lines in the game

BUT

Covid risk to NHL revenues says take the money

I could see Dano thinking he deserves more -- analytics says he centres one of the best lines in the game

BUT

I sense it’s not the money. I think he wants to center a true scoring line . . . but he does here.

I sense it’s not the money. I think he wants to center a true scoring line . . . but he does here.

him wanting to centre a true scoring line = him wanting to play on a shit team

he's got it good here. like Galagher said after they were eliminated last season, the team isn't going anywhere without upgrades in scoring

BUT

Dude never made big coin and at 28/29 , you don't say no to 30 mil if your not a star player

He isn't Bergeron , he is lucky a shit team gave him a chance to play

If our 2 kids emerge don't need a 3C at big money

At this point, if I'm Bergevin, I let the season play out...and see which team is going to open up their chq book for Dano in the summer.

Unless he just doesn't want to play here, which is always possible. He just might be one of those guys that'll play it out, not say a word, get his retirement contract and live an anonymous lifestyle in Florida.

Unless he just doesn't want to play here, which is always possible. He just might be one of those guys that'll play it out, not say a word, get his retirement contract and live an anonymous lifestyle in Florida.
Best of luck Dano in your future

I hope Perry slashes both Myer’s hands off. What an absolutely bullshit decision.

Point of contact predominately at the chest? What the fuck were they even looking at?

That was a clear hit to the head, I don't know what angle their a looking at. A hit to the chest doesn't cause a concussion. Arnia didn't hit his head on the ice.

I wonder if the Canucks being so deleted on D had anything to do with this horseshit decision?

Back