• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Dubois would be nice on the Habs. But I would not be willing to trade Suzuki or Romanov and I really don’t want to have to trade KK. So, if you can get a deal done without including any of these 3 player, by all means do the deal.

Dubois would be nice on the Habs. But I would not be willing to trade Suzuki or Romanov and I really don’t want to have to trade KK. So, if you can get a deal done without including any of these 3 player, by all means do the deal.
Suzuki is the only player I wouldn't trade.

No. The Bruins are drooling cavemen. Flyers are even worse.

But the great Habs teams of the past could exact retribution, when provoked. Play good hockey, but take no shit.

Reactions: CH1
No. The Bruins are drooling cavemen. Flyers are even worse.

But the great Habs teams of the past could exact retribution, when provoked. Play good hockey, but take no shit.

alright, you convinced me. Existential crisis averted

I recalling reading the Flyers knew they were toast in ‘76 when Guy Lapointe beat somebody’s head in.

HOF. Big 3.

nah. It started earlier. Could it be that the reason we’ve always hated the Bruins so much is that we secretly wanted to be the Bruins, instead of cucks who can skate
This is a theory I've maintained for years now.

Habs fans = Bruins fans.

They're one and the same. Examine their behavior with as little bias as you can, and you'll find them not to be so dissimilar.

This is a theory I've maintained for years now.

Habs fans = Bruins fans.

They're one and the same. Examine their behavior with as little bias as you can, and you'll find them not to be so dissimilar.

all fans are idiots — we can class it up when people are watching tho

Back