• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

The consensus on NHL Network Radio is that under the rules, not a major penalty or suspendable hit.
Like I said, the NHL has no interest in player safety, concussions or CTE. None. The league is run by knuckle draggers.

Five games and Byron is down again. I mean come on. Every single year this guy misses half the games.

That was a clear hit to the head, I don't know what angle their a looking at. A hit to the chest doesn't cause a concussion. Arnia didn't hit his head on the ice.
I am wondering about this, if you got hit really hard on the chest, could you suffer whiplash?

Mathias Brunet from La Presse reports today that the information he received says Habs offered a 6 years/30 millions$ contrat offer this summer that Danault declined.

As Mitsou once said “bye bye mon cowboy”...turn Danault w a package into PLD already

That was a clear hit to the head, I don't know what angle their a looking at. A hit to the chest doesn't cause a concussion. Arnia didn't hit his head on the ice.

Yeah...a hit to the chest doesn’t cause someone’s head to snap back like that

Oh lordy, no to Mete

Mete was my first thought. Already on the roster, so no cap, or waiver issues. Eventually they’ll be able to add another forward on the roster (Perry or Frolik)

Back