• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

So now we have a $10.5 million flake to go along with our $5.5 million flake Drouin.

I wasn't buying the mental health angle with Drouin and I'm not buying it with Price. This is about drugs. In Price's case, it's probably pain killers like oxy. That's probably what enabled him to get through the playoffs.

But sure, Robin Lehner is full of shit, right?

So now we have a $10.5 million flake to go along with our $5.5 million flake Drouin.

I wasn't buying the mental health angle with Drouin and I'm not buying it with Price. This is about drugs. In Price's case, it's probably pain killers like oxy. That's probably what enabled him to get through the playoffs.

Drouin has looked good in camp. Flying. Let's give him a do over this season.

Drouin has looked good in camp. Flying. Let's give him a do over this season.

giphy.gif

Stephane Waite went ballistic on the radio this morning when asked if this could be substance abuse - saying very few NHLers come close to taking as good care maintaining their body & nutrition as Price does.

Back