• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

You guys do realize this sets up a possibility of him retiring under ltir at some point in the future.

We can forget this year if he's out months.

So now we have a $10.5 million flake to go along with our $5.5 million flake Drouin.

I wasn't buying the mental health angle with Drouin and I'm not buying it with Price. This is about drugs. In Price's case, it's probably pain killers like oxy. That's probably what enabled him to get through the playoffs.

But sure, Robin Lehner is full of shit, right?

You’re a piece of shit for just assuming that.

J
Seriously, if there ever was a year to tank is this one. GM with no contract, missing key players like Weber, Edmundson and Price, center depth questionable... Roll the tank I say.
Except that we have to tank enough to be in the bottom ten or else we're only helping Carolina.

What playoffs?

This D is bad and if Petry goes down its hellabad.
Yes, there appears to be absolutely no worthwhile depth ready to step in on defence at all.. Bergevin likely to be active on the waiver wire picking up dribble all season, even more than usual.

You’re a piece of shit for just assuming that.
I assume this because I don't trust the Habs to tell me the truth about anything. Price was hurt last season but was miraculously ready to go once the playoffs started. Why? Because drugs work, that's why. The team doctor prescribed pain killers and during the playoff run he was probably popping them like Tic Tac's just to be able to keep playing. But the Habs don't want to come off looking like pushers because they're all about protecting the brand. It better serves their interests if people are led to believe that this is an issue with the individual player and not something "institutional", like a business that provides its employees with opioids in order to keep them on the ice.

I wouldn't put anything past this management group.

Him and Weber are back in time for playoffs, both fully rested….

Allen and friends need to crawl into the playoffs
I agree - this team will use Price news as a rallying point.

More importantly Habs schedule is light till early December... Price should be back by then

Last edited:
I assume this because I don't trust the Habs to tell me the truth about anything. Price was hurt last season but was miraculously ready to go once the playoffs started. Why? Because drugs work, that's why. The team doctor prescribed pain killers and during the playoff run he was probably popping them like Tic Tac's just to be able to keep playing. But the Habs don't want to come off looking like pushers because they're all about protecting the brand. It better serves their interests if people are led to believe that this is an issue with the individual player and not something "institutional", like a business that provides its employees with opioids in order to keep them on the ice.

I wouldn't put anything past this management group.

You must be a huge conspiracy theorist too eh? One of those flat earthers

You must be a huge conspiracy theorist too eh? One of those flat earthers
Hardly. But the track record of Habs management is not good. They guard secrets like they were a Masonic lodge or something. And the brand always comes before the player. That's why people like PK were shipped out.

Back