• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

The Canadiens (18-37-11) are 10-7-4 since St. Louis took over on Feb. 9.

In those 21 games, Cole has a team-high 25 points (13 goals, 12 assists) and Nick has 22 points (nine goals, 13 assists).

In another rebuilding year, why? Logan has top line D potential. Chychrun I think has a NMC and by the time his contract is over, is most likely when this team might be looking to contend. I just hope Hughes sticks to a couple more years rebuilding, especially if we don't score Wright this year.
Chykrun is 24 with 3 more years at 4.25

Solid D without a trade clause and can be part of the rebuild

Don't trade Mailloux....

Agreed , but if your getting a proven top 3D under 25 and with term cost certainty you have to consider it

Logan is minimum 2 years away from the NHL and maybe 4 away from being a developed player

I compare him to Sergashev with the development curve , where sheltering was required

We've signed an NCAA free agent Lucas Condetta to a one year ELC. He's a 24 year old forward from UMass-Lowell,.

He'll be going straight to Laval.

The Canadiens (18-37-11) are 10-7-4 since St. Louis took over on Feb. 9.

In those 21 games, Cole has a team-high 25 points (13 goals, 12 assists) and Nick has 22 points (nine goals, 13 assists).
And we’re still last overall so great move hiring Marty all around (sorry Brad).

And we’re still last overall so great move hiring Marty all around (sorry Brad).

And ARI just lost their best player lol
Only thing that matters is getting Wright this year, and next year tanking for Bedard. We need the stars to align when the balls get picked.

The difference is nobody will trade for him without seeing him play games again.

Sure , but there is no rush unless the right deal comes along

Watching 31 play in a few meaningless games down the stretch doesnt do much if a few interested teams need him in October

He needs complete health , but start planting the trade seeds

He may get hurt again now , which doesnt help

Regime needs to eat cap space and medical records / tests will determine his trade

"Watching 31 play in a few meaningless games down the stretch doesnt do much if a few interested teams need him in October"

Just my thought, but teams that would be interested in him in October would need to see that he is healthy so the games that he plays are not meaningless if it allows us to trade him. I just don't see Price being traded over the summer if he does not play before the season is over.

Sure , but there is no rush unless the right deal comes along

Watching 31 play in a few meaningless games down the stretch doesnt do much if a few interested teams need him in October

He needs complete health , but start planting the trade seeds

He may get hurt again now , which doesnt help

Regime needs to eat cap space and medical records / tests will determine his trade
The "right deal" is any deal that someone is willing to take him off our hands.

Back