• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

According to his agent, Price was injured the entire playoff run last year. He rehabs for 9 months only to see his knee go wonky after 9 days.

LTIR is there if he wants it.

Last edited:
Ya Price going to NY to see the surgeon means something is up. That's crazy how much LTIR we might have but that basically means we don't have to eat cap to trade him.

I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in this team's medical staff. None.

You just to look back in the last decade at the amount of times we've had players who were clearly concussed who were allowed to go back into the game by this medical staff.

I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in this team's medical staff. None.

You just to look back in the last decade at the amount of times we've had players who were clearly concussed who were allowed to go back into the game by this medical staff.
Is this the same staff under Nero

Is the dinosaur old Mulder still the the top physician

great..maybe our medical staff can permanently hobble Armia, Hoffman, Gallagher and Savard

Price, Weber, Drouin were great mysterious injuries but more work needs to be done

great..maybe our medical staff can permanently hobble Armia, Hoffman, Gallagher and Savard

Price, Weber, Drouin were great mysterious injuries but more work needs to be done
And I'm accused of conspiracies loving?

Here man... Grand Poobah

1651082295920.jpeg

Back