• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

If Price flew to New York to see the doctor while the team was somewhere else then i jump on board with the thought that he maybe done, the team was in New York so it makes perfect sense to see the Dr for a follow up..

If Price flew to New York to see the doctor while the team was somewhere else then i jump on board with the thought that he maybe done, the team was in New York so it makes perfect sense to see the Dr for a follow up..

Ya but you never know. It would work out for him and for us. Just get a doctor's note. I actually like Price, it's MB who fcked us.

What an atrocious year. Other than a few games after Marty took over, not worth turning on. Bergevin just left things in a mess.

Stating the obvious.

Maybe Pierre should have been named GM instead of MB.
As Gord Miller said on Melnick’s show, MB called around to get advice from the top GMs in the league along w Scotty and all told him make the deal immediately for Weber and he shouldn’t chance Subban taking over team culture

Back