• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

I think Guhle's going to start in the league, with Harris & Barron starting in the AHL. I do think that Guhle will also spend some time in the AHL.

If it was only up to me? I'd have all three start in the AHL at the beginning of the year, and may the best of the three make the transition to the NHL.
No space for them, we're Calder Cup contenders we can't waste this window.

They can't play anyway unless they were placed on the playoff roster.

They will play over plugs next season.

Your insistence that this is somehow stunting the growth of the prospects is just wrong man. Will make zero difference.

Well it is pride month
Pride for our WW2 vets ? Pride for the men and women that sacrificed their lives for our freedom ? Pride for the men and women that put their lives on the line everyday for us (cops, firefighters, medics), pride for our teachers that work for pennies ???

I am surprised at the lack of any movement seven weeks after the end of season.
It took 5 weeks to confirm the coach and Chris Wideman. This leads me to believe that we have some AHL players (still playing) which are part of discussions.

I am surprised at the lack of any movement seven weeks after the end of season.
It took 5 weeks to confirm the coach and Chris Wideman. This leads me to believe that we have some AHL players (still playing) which are part of discussions.

Seeds are planted and I expect big names to move this summer all over the league

Habs need clarity on Price before free agency so Hughes can start mapping out the summer

KHL not an option for now, you will see a lot of players coming back to the AHL like Leskinen.
Also, the possibility of making $300k USD (or however much his AHL salary will be) is probably a lot more interesting than a lot of European leagues.

Back