• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Caufield is among the league leaders in five-on-five goals since Martin St. Louis' arrival in Montreal. Auston Matthews is first with 21 five-on-five tallies in 40 games, Nathan MacKinnon is second with 18 in 40, and Caufield and Elias Lindholm are tied for third with 17 in 40 and 43 games, respectively.

Caufield is among the league leaders in five-on-five goals since Martin St. Louis' arrival in Montreal. Auston Matthews is first with 21 five-on-five tallies in 40 games, Nathan MacKinnon is second with 18 in 40, and Caufield and Elias Lindholm are tied for third with 17 in 40 and 43 games, respectively.
Caufield is very good. Keep in mind it took St Louis until he was 27 to be an impact player. Caufield is waaaay ahead of the curve..... :p

Just ordered 2 of the reverse jerseys, Juraj for my son and Cole for me.
They always see you coming. Those reverse retros aren't even any good. Aside from the logo there's not a speck of red so the jersey itself doesn't "pop". If they're supposedly doing an homage to the Expos they need to do more than add powder blue. There should be some red striping and they should have done the numbers in the old style Expos font.
1666789376148.png

They always see you coming. Those reverse retros aren't even any good. Aside from the logo there's not a speck of red so the jersey itself doesn't "pop". If they're supposedly doing an homage to the Expos they need to do more than add powder blue. There should be some red striping and they should have done the numbers in the old style Expos font.
View attachment 13737
gotta support the corpoRATs

Schueneman was sent down today so looks like Edmundson is getting closer to a return.

Interested to see what happens then.

Back