• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

I remember fans in Columbus thinking they got a steal out of it. Oups. I guess they thought they were getting a 70pts center.

I remember fans in Columbus thinking they got a steal out of it. Oups. I guess they thought they were getting a 70pts center.

I expected his 45-50 pace

Honestly , I never thought Josh was this explosive

How the hell do you let a player like that leave

I expected his 45-50 pace

Honestly , I never thought Josh was this explosive

How the hell do you let a player like that leave
Injury history...IMO you just have to accept he’ll give you avg 65GP per season, anything more is a bonus. Size + elite speed + nastiness + 22-27G finish is an extremely rare combo.

As Stevie Y said when CBJ eliminated TBay a couple of years back when asked what happened (reiterated by Cooper) “our players had no answer for Josh Anderson, he did as he pleased”

I’m very curious / looking fwd to see first hand what he can do vs Leafs in these playoffs

Injury history...IMO you just have to accept he’ll give you avg 65GP per season, anything more is a bonus. Size + elite speed + nastiness + 22-27G finish is an extremely rare combo.

As Stevie Y said when CBJ eliminated TBay a couple of years back when asked what happened (reiterated by Cooper) “our players had no answer for Josh Anderson, he did as he pleased”

I’m very curious / looking fwd to see first hand what he can do vs Leafs in these playoffs

That is the only matchup I think we have a shot

Play physical and hope their studs underachieve again , they wont be getting the cheesy 5-3 calls

We need the Price of last years play in and get balanced scoring

Anderson
34 goal pace but going for the cy young

.59 points per game (his other good year was 0.57)

only 1 G and 1 A on the PP

52% corsi

somewhat concerning is that his shooting percentage is 16% which is up from his average of 11

Anderson
34 goal pace but going for the cy young

.59 points per game (his other good year was 0.57)

only 1 G and 1 A on the PP

52% corsi

somewhat concerning is that his shooting percentage is 16% which is up from his average of 11
Anderson is a 22-27G power forward, excels at 5-on-5, who should avg 60-65GP- he also never played w PLD and 1GP w Panarin, mainly playing w Jenner, and of course the injuries which plagued him

Back