• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Anderson
34 goal pace but going for the cy young

.59 points per game (his other good year was 0.57)

only 1 G and 1 A on the PP

52% corsi

somewhat concerning is that his shooting percentage is 16% which is up from his average of 11
You’re concerned that his shooting percentage has improved?

keep in mind it was largely due to his shooting percentage being unsustainable

Nah, I liked him because he was replacing Galchenyuk and was bringing much more to the table. Plus he was filing a role at center. Goals were a bonus.

Nah, I liked him because he was replacing Galchenyuk and was bringing much more to the table. Plus he was filing a role at center. Goals were a bonus.
fair but his point totals were always going to take a hit (as i argued at the time)

If I had not tuned in for last 5-15 years, I would have thought time had stood still after reading the comments you folks posted on the game last night, which I didn't see (not completing passes, no push up front, etc. etc. ) . And from 15-22 or so years ago, we were truly bad, an even worse edition of the Habs that had 0 talent but at least an excuse for being that bad. Man ,its been brutal.....the low end of mediocrity is an awful place to be.

If I had not tuned in for last 5-15 years, I would have thought time had stood still after reading the comments you folks posted on the game last night, which I didn't see (not completing passes, no push up front, etc. etc. ) . And from 15-22 or so years ago, we were truly bad, an even worse edition of the Habs that had 0 talent but at least an excuse for being that bad. Man ,its been brutal.....the low end of mediocrity is an awful place to be.
yep, same old, cant get grade A scoring chances, too much time in our own zone, perimeter play on offense (broken record).

We're not even getting chances, I'm not sure how much Caufield would be able to fix that.
Hmm. Sounds like the Wild before 97 showed up this season. Players like Caufield know how to find the soft spots on the ice to get their chances. He also shoots a lot. Some will probably go in based just on his release and accuracy of shot.

Hmm. Sounds like the Wild before 97 showed up this season. Players like Caufield know how to find the soft spots on the ice to get their chances. He also shoots a lot. Some will probably go in based just on his release and accuracy of shot.

It was more a comment about not being able to maintain offensive possession for more than 5 secs.

Yeah he should be able to play with Tatar out.

Just incredibly incompetent management. Build depth for the condensed schedule and fail to be able to use it because you can’t add.

Even if they make the playoffs Bergevin needs fired. Molson is the real issue though.

Back