• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Laval Rocket Thread

We're the Montreal Canadiens, our only goal is the Stanley Cup. Giving playoffs experience to Poulin does nothing toward that goal.

If you win the Calder Cup you do so with your prospects or it's a waste of time.
I think Primeau might not be the best prospect goalie soon, they have a couple of other goalies in the system that might pass him.

We're the Montreal Canadiens, our only goal is the Stanley Cup. Giving playoffs experience to Poulin does nothing toward that goal.

If you win the Calder Cup you do so with your prospects or it's a waste of time.
I’d rather win a Calder Cup with playing the most deserving players than a first round exit over-playing undeserving prospects.

I would rather have our young players getting ice time, but at the same time, I don't want to make them feel like they're entitled. That's a very bad thing to instill into players.

Yep, Poulin did a great job bailing out the Rocket during covid and injuries. He should have been called up to the Habs, but couldn't because they had no room to offer him a contract.

Rocket win 3-2. Gignac scored the winner with less than 2 minutes left in the game. Ylonen and Belzile had the other goals. 37 saves for Primeau.

Watching a bit of today's game on RDS. The Rocket have the same lack of killer instinct as the Habs. Big home crowd and a chance to close out the series so of course they're losing 3-0 and being outshot by a 2 to 1 margin.

PS: Primeau is garbage.

Wow, Paquette scores with 39 seconds left in the game to tie it 2-2. Going to overtime in the deciding game.

First series win for a Habs AHL affiliate since 2011. That should tell us all we need to know about the ability of Bergevin and Timmins to build through the draft. They were terrible at literally every aspect of their jobs.

First series win for a Habs AHL affiliate since 2011. That should tell us all we need to know about the ability of Bergevin and Timmins to build through the draft. They were terrible at literally every aspect of their jobs.
Still no real prospects on this team. The veteran AHLers + Paquette are carrying the team now. Primeau is the only prospect standing out so far.

How do we keep him off waivers next year? He still need another year in the AHL. He has played less than 75 games there since starting.

If they win another round he will get claimed by someone (Arizona needs a goalie).

How do we keep him off waivers next year? He still need another year in the AHL. He has played less than 75 games there since starting.

If they win another round he will get claimed by someone (Arizona needs a goalie).

Monty is a UFA

Not sure how they juggle Price , Allen and Primo

Does Price count as a roster player if he is on full LTIR

Let Primeau thrive in Zona and eliminate them from the Bedard sweepstakes

Back