• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Lehkonen traded to Avs

He'll never be a numbers guy. Just solid overall.

I haven't watched him lately, but I loved him in his draft year.
i misread it

he did have 31 points in 33 games in his post draft year (better than what Guhle did - 2 points)

I am happy with the move. We can’t keep
overpaying 3rd liners and Lek will be overpaid on next contract. Like him though and wish him well.

Barron looked good in Halifax and has a year of development in the ahl. Our defence prospects pool just got better.

I am happy with the move. We can’t keep
overpaying 3rd liners and Lek will be overpaid on next contract. Like him though and wish him well.

Barron looked good in Halifax and has a year of development in the ahl. Our defence prospects pool just got better.

Exactly , you cant overpay bottom 6 or 5-6 D man

Unless your team is highly skilled and ready to compete , they dont help your team

i misread it

he did have 31 points in 33 games in his post draft year (better than what Guhle did - 2 points)
Here is a story on his draft year and clots

81: Justin Barron, Colorado Avalanche​

The Colorado Avalanche keep cranking out young defensemen, and Barron is another blueliner who should be part of their long-term plans. Drafted 25th overall in 2020, he made his professional debut following the QMJHL season with seven games for the Colorado Eagles. He had a goal and four points in his first taste of AHL action and has looked great in 2021-22 with 11 points in 18 games. Barron is great at leading the rush up the ice and has an excellent shot from the point. He will spend another season developing with the Eagles before making a serious push to play in Denver. – GB

Back