• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

The best way I've heard it described is that the Leafs always get the suspension that they should have gotten. Everything is called exactly as the league should call everything against us. Where it gets hilarious is when guys like Tom Wilson, Trouba, etc run around doing wild shit and get 5K fines for clearly suspendable actions.

Rielly's action is worth 3-5 games if we look at guidelines and not precedent. But a lot of guys get fines or 1-2 games for shit that should be 3-5 games.

The best way I've heard it described is that the Leafs always get the suspension that they should have gotten. Everything is called exactly as the league should call everything against us. Where it gets hilarious is when guys like Tom Wilson, Trouba, etc run around doing wild shit and get 5K fines for clearly suspendable actions.

Rielly's action is worth 3-5 games if we look at guidelines and not precedent. But a lot of guys get fines or 1-2 games for shit that should be 3-5 games.
Ya. It really isn't even that complicated but we also literally have email proof that the DOPS has been compromised in the past.

not sure what happened but there seems to have been a significant revision or update to the stats at evolving-hockey, and also on Dom's model. Probably related but i'm not sure.

Everything that the leafs do gets amplified as the most heinous, dangerous stuff, and nobody in media watches the countless examples of similar behaviour that goes unpunished or lightly punished.

What rielly did was brutal and he deserves to get some games for that. But that wasn’t even the most vicious cross check to the face we’ve seen this season. But you can be certain rielly will get the longest suspension anybody has gotten this season for a cross check to the face.

Back