• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Probably a buffalo player since he's gone to watch them more than once and I don't see any interesting d there likely for sale?

As for St. Louis, Parayko is still shit right?

But does either have the upside of being what we need?

Feels like we’ve needed a stud #1 since I’ve been a kid. Sometimes a guy getting traded turns them around if they have it in them.

playing the hindsight game maybe we were better off without Tavares. Waiting another year and signing Pietrangelo. Might’ve even got the young guys to take less money than Tavares without his benchmark being established.

But does either have the upside of being what we need?

Feels like we’ve needed a stud #1 since I’ve been a kid. Sometimes a guy getting traded turns them around if they have it in them.

playing the hindsight game maybe we were better off without Tavares. Waiting another year and signing Pietrangelo. Might’ve even got the young guys to take less money than Tavares without his benchmark being established.
We tried to sign Pietrangelo. Even with Tavares in the fold, he didn’t want to come.

The d sucking after 3 regulars being out is a no shit sherlock thing, yeah. The biggest problem is that Tre did nothing great and Reaves/Kampf/Kling arguably killed the season. A single needle moving addition could have minimized that blow of course.

Brodie and Marner being shit this year was sorta out of his control but utilizing the Kling money on anyone half decent could have been huge. Durzi for a 2nd anyone? Anything really. A single great move would have been nice.

Back