• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Sheldon rushes Kampf back into the lineup suddenly after the embarrassing Sens loss.

Proof positive we can’t live without him.

My hate for management and this coach is starting to bleed into the team itself. I am getting exactly zero enjoyment out of this season.

View: https://x.com/TLNdc/status/1757453463481364723?s=20

It'll be kinda weird if no one in the league who plays thinks he had any intent to do anything and everyone says they woulda done it and they make it the longest suspension of the year.

I’m kinda surprised how much push-back there’s been about this being an in-person hearing. Not so much from Sens fans or non-Leaf fans in general, as they’ve been shitposting their hearts out about this whole thing.

But media types and players around the league seem to be making it clear that it’s not justified for Parros to be gearing up to give Rielly a lengthy suspension here.

Even someone like Jason Gregor, who’s a huge Oilers homer, was tweeting this morning about how he can’t understand how this would be more than one game.

I'm actually a little surprised too.

It makes me wonder what Parros actually thinks tbh.

My guess that it would be one of the longest suspensions of the year was based on that the NHL seems to react largely based on public outcry over things rather than any evidence there is a desire to address head shots/safety. So it's kinda interesting to see the push back inside hockey.

Friedman mentions in that article that the sense is the DoPS has been really rattled at the number of players appealing their rulings... which LOL.

Leafs Net Ratings

Matthews +25: #3 C, #3 OA

Marner +15: #9-11 W, #25-30 OA
Nylander +14: #12-13 W, #31-35 OA

Tavares +11: #14-16 C, #45-53 OA

Rielly +8: #30-35 D, #94-120 OA
Liljegren +8: #30-35 D, #94-120 OA
Timmins +7: #36-39 D, #121-150 OA

Back