• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

They'll throw in robby too of course.

But the defense would look pretty good.

Rielly --- Brodie
Hanifin --- Tanev
Benoit --- McCabe​

There are worse guys that we could be after, but I still don’t love Hanifin.

I’m also adamantly against flushing any more assets down the toilet for rentals, so if they do acquire him it better be with a contract extension agreed to before they pull the trigger.
And if we give up Timmy…then I will be annoyed.

I won't believe they're going to trade Lilly or Robbie. I feel like they have to know the value that two players like that on cheap deals represent.

I also never would've imagined Dubie trading Sandin for a pick, and so Tre has no loyalty to any of these guys, but hopefully he has a fucking brain in there somewhere.

And if we give up Timmy…then I will be annoyed.

I firmly believe that, given a chance, Timmy will be a better player than Hanifin. While also being younger, cheaper and with years of control.

So yeah, I would definitely be pissed as well.

like if our lineup was 100% healthy now who doesn't think Keefe would be looking at his lineup like this:

Knies --- Matthews --- Marner
Bertuzzi --- Tavares --- Nylander
Gregor --- Domi --- Jarnkrok
Holmberg --- Kampf --- Reaves/McMann

Rielly --- Brodie
Benoit --- McCabe
Giordano --- Lilly/Timmy/Lags

like if our lineup was 100% healthy now who doesn't think Keefe would be looking at his lineup like this:

Knies --- Matthews --- Marner
Bertuzzi --- Tavares --- Nylander
Gregor --- Domi --- Jarnkrok
Holmberg --- Kampf --- Reaves/McMann

Rielly --- Brodie
Benoit --- McCabe
Giordano --- Lilly/Timmy/Lags

In the playoffs for sure. Said it early on that Robertson won't get much of a sniff beyond the regular season. So yeah just trade him and watch him he a stud elsewhere I guess.

I firmly believe that, given a chance, Timmy will be a better player than Hanifin. While also being younger, cheaper and with years of control.

So yeah, I would definitely be pissed as well.
Yeah Lilly’s good but I think this is a bad take. Hanifin is really good. He does everything well.

Anyways I don’t think they’re going to trade Lilly. At least for hanifin. They really like rhd.

Keefes gregor love is one thing worth getting pissed about. It was awful when he pulled this shit with crap like ZAR but at least that guy was generally safe and responsible. Gregor ain’t even that.

Back