• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Leafs Net Ratings

Matthews +25: #3 C, #3 OA

Marner +15: #9-11 W, #25-30 OA
Nylander +14: #12-13 W, #31-35 OA

Tavares +11: #14-16 C, #45-53 OA

Rielly +8: #30-35 D, #94-120 OA
Liljegren +8: #30-35 D, #94-120 OA
Timmins +7: #36-39 D, #121-150 OA
How can Rielly and Lilly have the same rating?

If they give him the same deal Rielly has and just ditch Klingberg and Domi, they're good.

Bertuzzi leaving pays for Nylander's extra money and thensome.

I'm not particularly horned up about Hanifin mostly because he feels like a step down from being a real needle moving stud. Probably a nice top pair guy and #2 but I just have higher aspirations I guess, maybe unreasonably.

I'm not particularly horned up about Hanifin mostly because he feels like a step down from being a real needle moving stud. Probably a nice top pair guy and #2 but I just have higher aspirations I guess, maybe unreasonably.
He's not a #1 in my book or anything, but where do you plan on getting one better than him?

I do think he's a capable #2 though, and provides some much needed scoring from the backend.

Fwiw the nerdies have slowly but surely been showing Hanifin becoming the clearcut #1 on CGY this year. Weegar and Andersen have continued to be solid but Hanifin has moved up a tier.....according to the nerdies that is.

Back