• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

well, they've won 6 playoff rounds the last 3 seasons. it's not unbelievable but it doesn't have to be when you're comparing with 1.

incidentally, how long do you think it will take the Leafs to win 6 playoff series going forward?

well, they've won 6 playoff rounds the last 3 seasons. it's not unbelievable but it doesn't have to be when you're comparing with 1.

incidentally, how long do you think it will take the Leafs to win 6 playoff series going forward?

At this point, I don’t even think they’ll manage to hit that modest total before the Matthews era is over.

Simple solution would be to reunite the Canadian Division - or make a move back to the Western Conference.

Worth a flyer, but man Tanev, OEL, Max Pac is such an unimaginative offseason from a team that spends more on scouting and analytics than anyone else. Especially considering an unimaginative offseason where they walk away with two legit top pair dmen was a realistic possibility.

Brad and Shanny really counting on the new coach and cap to save their job.

I don't know what the downside is of signing a guy like MaxPac to what would most likely be a league min type deal.

But we better get something comparable to Robertson back when we trade him.

Gonna be cool when he looks thoroughly washed all season, and yet somehow will still be out on the ice when we’re down a goal with the goalie out in the final minute of Round 1, game #7 in the playoffs.
dunno which is more Leafy, him getting hurt, cause he's always hurt, or him being fully healthy for the first time in years, and then sucking major donkey ass.

actually, I do know. scenario 2 it is.

I don't know what the downside is of signing a guy like MaxPac to what would most likely be a league min type deal.

But we better get something comparable to Robertson back when we trade him.
the downside is MaxPac gets played over a young'un who could outperform him.

or takes Robby's spot. I haven't given up hope on Robby yet.

Back