• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

1st + 2 2nds/prospects + Klinger for Weegar

Sammy to a team that wants to gamble on a youngish goalie for a cheap decent backup.

After 13 games its really not that bad. Its only half the team that has been complete garbage.

JrOYA0T.png

z2uQqj1.png

After 13 games its really not that bad. Its only half the team that has been complete garbage.

JrOYA0T.png

z2uQqj1.png
And it's not impossible that 3 of those players are directly a result of one player! Kampf and Gregor should be fine 4th liners.

And then a lot of McCabe's issues were a result of Klingberg. So you take 2 guys away from the lineup and 5 players may be saved. Just a hilariously imbalanced roster. I think the nerdies are for real in many ways but I also think most of the issues are fairly easily fixable by simply removing 2 players from the lineup. They still need another d tho.

McCabe should be much better. Domi should be better. Gio too, maybe, if he's not just done.

Kampf was a -7 last year, though significantly better defensively.

Problems with Gio started when he was paired with Klingberg I think. And just generally being on the 2nd pair probably isn't doing him any good. As a #5/6 he's more than adequate still I think. They just need a top pair guy that drops everyone down a slot. And they need the Klingberg money to do it.

Dubas offseason additions defense ratings:
Karlsson +0.8
Nieto +0.7
Smith +0.6
Acciari +0.5
Graves +0.5
Zohorna +0.5
Eller +0.5
Hinostroza +0.3

"Pizza" Boy's
Benoit +0.8
Bertuzzi +0.8