• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

He isn’t even getting paid! He only cashes in if they can convince enough people to drink the koolaid.

Between this and the red light therapy… holy fuck. What a nut.

Isn't this the guy that was not paying taxes?

Seems like a true believer. I see why he is no longer captain.

Isn't this the guy that was not paying taxes?

Not in that "sovereign citizen" type way no. He/his advisors used an accounting loophole in the way his contract was structured at the time he was signed that the CRA is arguing he wasn't eligible to use.

My understanding was that when he received his initial bonus he was still a US citizen, CRA is arguing that the money was associated with a contract requiring him to work in Canada.

Not in that "sovereign citizen" type way no. He/his advisors used an accounting loophole in the way his contract was structured at the time he was signed that the CRA is arguing he wasn't eligible to use.
Pppffft. Probably wasn't claiming all that amulet money.

As I said in the other thread...what if they also want Robertson in the deal?
This makes room for Mcmann to stay higher up and maybe patches stays.

Who could Dallas gives up?

Guessing more moron than grifter.

I know he was just an 18 year old kid back when I heard stories about him at the draft combine but… he sounded pretty dumb even by talented athlete standards.

He's not a grifter. He sincerely believes enhancing your electromagnetic fields improves peak performance. There is no way he isn't actually wearing the amulet.

He'll do whatever to be the best. Except score in the playoffs.

I definitely don’t think he’s a grifter.

Seems far more likely that he’s just a very dumb athlete who lost a few more IQ points when his brain got rattled by a knee to the face. Then shortly after that, he put on his magic amulet, hasn’t been injured since and has come to the conclusion that the amulet must actually work.

Basically, he’s Homer Simpson in this scenario:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EiUcY4dECqA

Back