• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Olympics

Fuck I want to go and actively cheer for her now. Vile is an understatement. I hope Imane smashes her.
I do think there can be arguments whether certain genetic conditions could render someone not eligible to compete... but that should be up to the scientists and the governing bodies, nothing like the "debate" that's currently happening.

We’re only really talking about this bc that Italian cop started sobbing and backed out after 46 seconds though right? She competed in the last Olympics and didn’t medal and no one said anything. She’s been beaten by quite a few women. Not really seeing an unfair competitive advantage

We’re only really talking about this bc that Italian cop started sobbing and backed out after 46 seconds though right? She competed in the last Olympics and didn’t medal and no one said anything. She’s been beaten by quite a few women. Not really seeing an unfair competitive advantage
Yeah, people are making out like she is just absolutely head and shoulders above anyone else and is truly unbeatable. I'm not even sure if she's the favorite in the event.

"I've never been hit that hard before" turned into " her opponent is actually a man" real quick.

I don't even think it has to do with Carini so much as what happened once the twitterverse got hold of the footage...

not directly so… but definitely insinuated there was something unfair about the situation which is I guess why she has now apologized

Was she accusing anything? Seems weird to pick on her if she wasn't

Yeah she was definitely accusing when she said "it's just not fair".

Would it surprise you to learn that she leans quite right in italy politixs?

Back