• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Olympics

This behaviour is just really gross.

I had someone I know get upset about Quinn on the Canadian soccer team too without knowing anything at all.

A lot of this stuff is just rage bait, honestly.

This is at least as silly as taking a position that Tyson Fury shouldn't be allowed to fight other normal sized heavyweights because he was born with the unfair advantage of being a fucking monstrously sized human being.

and of course we would have to ignore the lost to Usyk and split decision win against a MMA fighter to make the claim that he has an unfair advantage.

These fucking people have epic brain rot. Too stupid to manage living in modern society, so they'd rather burn it the fuck down than spend even a few minutes of their day learning anything at all.

am I correct that the ring-wing talkosphere is having a conniption about an Algerian female boxer, who was born a woman, has always been a woman, and just has elevated testosterone?

should probably have banned Michael Phelps as well, he had genetic advantages over all his competitors too.

Agreed. Phelps should be stripped of his medals.

Back