• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Olympics

From what I’ve been reading, Imane is intersex but but was assigned female at birth. Internally may have gonads that produce more testosterone but sinc assigned female at birth she’s a woman with elevated test.

From what I’ve been reading, Imane is intersex but but was assigned female at birth. Internally may have gonads that produce more testosterone but sinc assigned female at birth she’s a woman with elevated test.
Even the information that she is intersex seems to have come from sorta sketchy sources to be honest.

I love how most americans that fall for this are too dumb to realize that LGBTQ people are not permitted to exist in places like Algeria...

The Russian propoganda machine is doing wonders in brain washing Western potato brains with this shit.

Getting Trumps base angrier by the day as the election draws closer only helps their end goal of getting that mutt back in office

Even the information that she is intersex seems to have come from sorta sketchy sources to be honest.
That’s fair as well. I guess the main point is she’s a she from birth and the wailing and teeth gnashing are more about her not looking feminine enough and being strong. It’s brain worms everywhere in regards to the “trans agenda” that apparently liberals are pushing. I’ve had to just skip the socials. It’s a hair pulling slap fight at every turn.

Back