• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

One or two excuses & probably quite limited! The "ah fuck, here we go again" playoff thread

Here is my patented crazy šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« trade idea:

Ottawa is in a bind. They are stuck as a cap team with long-term contracts and really no way to improve that roster.

Would Marner for Tkachuk + Chychrun be fair for both teams?

Gotta say, I was falling asleep during period one, so when it was over I just went to bed. Set up the pvr to watch this morn.

Woke up to a spoiler text, didnā€™t bother watching, and I feel great. Liberated, almost. Would recommend.

I just donā€™t really care anymore. For better or worse I guess

Youā€™re not alone. I was at a birthday party last nightā€¦. many hardcore leaf fans who typically follow closely but couldnā€™t be bothered to give any fucks this time around

Its fucken groundhog day.....I'm done with this group. Its trash, they don't deserve to be wearing the Maple Leaf logo.

These clowns have no passion for the game, they only care about how much more then can make in contract negotiations. They're physically soft and full of mental midgets, they don't care about making history.

Nuke the core and get a real coach. This core isn't going anywhere.

Being chained to Tavares all these years has been a bigger disaster than I ever could have imagined. Obviously not all his fault but man talk about a guy who accomplished nothing in his career. Another Patrick Marleau.

We honestly would have been way better off letting the kids learn on their own without the experience and leadership that was forced on them.

We honestly would have been way better off letting the kids learn on their own without the experience and leadership that was forced on them.
In hindsight yeah. I don't blame Kyle for going for it, mind you. It was one of his bigger dick moves. But man what a career loser. As soon as the chips were down, he was unable to elevate. Under water or flat nerdies in the playoffs as a leaf outside of the BJ series. The thesis was to have two dominant lines but that never happened.

When did ā€œrinsedā€ become such a popular sports term?

It also was the harbinger to the kadri tradeā€¦ who went on to be an elite 2c on a cup winner

That was my core question in the lead up. Tavares is obviously a good player, but was he enough better than Kadri to justify the cost?

The answer is pretty clearly fuck no.

Back