• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Holy shit 10 pages on zekes tanning practices.

Not all of them, thankfully

butt-sunning-76.jpg

i just discovered that there is a group of people who think the overexposure to UV rays causing skin cancer is all a giant conspiracy from big sunscreen and i just want off this planet now.
I feel like the sun will take care of this problem. Just have to make sure they know about the umbrella conspiracy.

Elon tweeting a bunch of shit about how different states are letting millions of illegals vote and telling people asylum seekers are going to “come for your homes” just in case any of you still thought he wasn’t totally in the bag for the right wing.

Last edited:
Dark Brandon must have something that hurts Tesla or (more probably) promotes the ev potential of the Big 3.

Edit - such as this. All manufacturers are dinged to an extent, but some might be able to adjust battery sourcing more easily than others:

Of course, maybe he’s just a libertarian douche parroting Theil.
I vote for being libertarian douche. I mean, maybe he'd let up a little if Sleepy Joe was giving tesla a handy in legislation, but he's been off his rocker for quite a while, so I think that's the more likely still.

I vote for being libertarian douche. I mean, maybe he'd let up a little if Sleepy Joe was giving tesla a handy in legislation, but he's been off his rocker for quite a while, so I think that's the more likely still.

Yeah, I don’t think he’s operating off any rational basis anymore, if he ever was. He’s just a credulous moron with addictions to social media, attention and adulation who swallows whole every last bit of culture war, alt-right & Russian disinformation he happens to stumble across.

Back