• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

The same thing every mainstream network also does?

No, not the same. Which is why it cost Fox just under 800 million. If damaged parties could sue MSNBC for proveable lies and walk with near billion dollar settlements, they would be lined the fuck up to do just that.
Trump is anti intel agencies running the country and dictating public policy.

Eh...America's intel agencies maybe. There's a whole lot of evidence out there, the vast majority pre dating his foray into politics to suggest that he's been a captured asset for the FSB for yeeears.

Anti-authoritarianism.

lol what? Is there a foreign strongman he doesn't jerk off as a "great leader"?

Trump has not influenced my opinion as much as the response and retaliation to him has.

This is just a bad way to look at the world mang. What other people think about him simply shouldn't matter to you. Judge him by his actions (all of them...he wasn't hatched in 2015).

Last edited:
This is just a bad way to look at the world mang.
I mean institutional, not individuals. Government infiltrating every avenue of expression and speech and directing the silencing of dissension and counter-opinion. Not even discreetly, either, completely unafraid and unabashed

I mean institutional, not individuals.

Same same.

Though I don't think we're going to agree on him being treated poor by American institutions. He's currently making an argument that he is immune from prosecution over his role in trying to overthrow the fucking government and it's being taken far, far more seriously that it deserves. Though I suspect that you and I aren't going to agree on what Jan 6th was either.

I mean institutional, not individuals. Government infiltrating every avenue of expression and speech and directing the silencing of dissension and counter-opinion. Not even discreetly, either, completely unafraid and unabashed
Or has society evolved where what you are calling "silencing dissension and counter-opinion" just people calling out things that are ass backward thinking and asshole traits.

Or has society evolved where what you are calling "silencing dissension and counter-opinion" just people calling out things that are ass backward thinking and asshole traits.
Yeah I’m sure that’s why the White House was sending specific tweets to twitter. Just because people were being mean

Back