• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I don't even know. and if you ask... well, you know what happens.

just appears that I am somehow the chief perpetrator. I'm happy to take this one for the team.
Dude, you're last in on the pile up, as usual. This is your MO. And you came in firing in multiple posts either misinterpreting or misunderstanding things I said, or firing accusations at me. I'm not spending all day today responding to each one of your dumb accusations that you can't provide even a shred of evidence for, and then taking shit that I don't accept your "challenge". Shove your challenge up your ass.

If I don't vote for anyone in California where the Dems will win even if I was able to vote 1,000,000 times for Trump, that makes me pro-autocracy! The stupidity of that statement is almost unfathomable.

That's a question for an accountant, but I'm going to bet that the wealthy did in fact benefit from it regardless of state. Like, the actual wealthy. Not the people with 7 figures in net worth. But the people who own the patent on the colour blue and shit, it's safe to assume that they made out just fine considering the epic, epic cost of the tax cuts and how few benefit from it.
I have no idea if that's true or not, but I didn't hear anyone in the upper tiers say they were happy with the tax reform he put into place.

I have no idea if that's true or not, but I didn't hear anyone in the upper tiers say they were happy with the tax reform he put into place.

I mean, the cost of the policy is 2.3....fucking Trillion dollars and it almost entirely goes to the wealthy. Maybe he found mechanisms to minimize the flow of the firehose to states that meet certain requirements (again, not an accountant) but the money is going somewhere, it's not going to you normies and it's a historic firehose of money.

Dude, you're last in on the pile up, as usual. This is your MO. And you came in firing in multiple posts either misinterpreting or misunderstanding things I said, or firing accusations at me. I'm not spending all day today responding to each one of your dumb accusations that you can't provide even a shred of evidence for, and then taking shit that I don't accept your "challenge". Shove your challenge up your ass.

If I don't vote for anyone in California where the Dems will win even if I was able to vote 1,000,000 times for Trump, that makes me pro-autocracy! The stupidity of that statement is almost unfathomable.
Ok okay. We get it. You're pro autocracy.

lol, my MO? sorry that I was... asleep during particular hours, and awake during others. I do have consistent sleeping patterns so I guess I do have an MO in that respect.

if I misinterpret or misunderstand what you say, then it shouldn't be so hard to clarify? perhaps it is easier to insult, in which case, get your fill! you seem to feel better when trying to put down others, so don't let me interfere!

and while you don't seem to want to spend all day responding to 'accusations', you seem content to spend all day firing off personal insults on a message board to an internet stranger!

and if you accept that this election is autocracy vs. democracy, how else should we interpret your post where you refuse to endorse the side in favour of democracy, and instead call them all various versions of the same turd?

lol, my MO? sorry that I was... asleep during particular hours, and awake during others. I do have consistent sleeping patterns so I guess I do have an MO in that respect.

if I misinterpret or misunderstand what you say, then it shouldn't be so hard to clarify? perhaps it is easier to insult, in which case, get your fill! you seem to feel better when trying to put down others, so don't let me interfere!

and while you don't seem to want to spend all day responding to 'accusations', you seem content to spend all day firing off personal insults on a message board to an internet stranger!

and if you accept that this election is autocracy vs. democracy, how else should we interpret your post where you refuse to endorse the side in favour of democracy, and instead call them all various versions of the same turd?
Einstein, if I was pro-autocracy, and Trump represents autocracy, then wouldn't I vote for Trump?

as is my MO, I'm going to walk my dogs now. so I may not be able to instantly respond, and may respond later, when I eventually catch up on messages. just in case any of you were concerned.

I was concerned, so thank you for putting my mind and everyone else's at ease.

Looking forward to your response to my last post once you've thoroughly thought it through.

You should move to Florida or Texas where there is freedom.
If I were to leave LA, for sure Miami would be on the list. I loved it as a kid but haven't been in years now, but people who have moved or visited recently have been glowingly positive about how great things are there.

No joke, not having state tax plus living in a city that doesn't have the same problems would be kinda huge. 14% or whatever it is in CA now versus 0%, almost can't even imagine it. The cumulative impact of years and years of no state tax....damn.

Since when does Florida not like Jews?

Since they started banning textbooks that teach about the holocaust last year.

1720209307567.png

Teaching kids about the holocaust is part of that extreme wokeism people are so concerned about.

Remember when I said this:

1720209426601.png

1720209469015.png

Very good progressive ideas like: Hey guys, the holocaust was bad and we should teach kids that it was bad so that kids don't grow up and try to holocaust things again.

Feels like years ago now. Time flies.

Since they started banning textbooks that teach about the holocaust last year.

View attachment 21100

Teaching kids about the holocaust is part of that extreme wokeism people are so concerned about.
I'd say this is the polar opposite of extreme wokeism.

Or just plain old anti-semitism that has nothing to do with wokeness.

I'd say this is the polar opposite of extreme wokeism.

Or just plain old anti-semitism that has nothing to do with wokeness.

They lump it all into the same pile. DEI, teaching kids about slavery, Jim Crown, the holocaust, etc. All bad, all "extreme wokeness" in their view.

This is all gets super easy to reconcile when you understand the history of their movement, the organizations involved etc. It's evangelical christian supremacy. Which sounds wild, but their people are in governors mansions, congress, supreme court seats, etc in 2024.

They lump it all into the same pile. DEI, teaching kids about slavery, Jim Crown, the holocaust, etc. All bad, all "extreme wokeness" in their view.

This is all gets super easy to reconcile when you understand the history of their movement, the organizations involved etc. It's evangelical christian supremacy. Which sounds wild, but their people are in governors mansions, congress, supreme court seats, etc in 2024.
They can call it what they want, but that's all reverse wokeness. The opposite of what I refer to when I say extreme.

Back