• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'd worry more about Kamala beating Trump than Biden, honestly. They've had to keep her under wraps the last 4 years. She's been nowhere for the supposed "next one". And Tulsi Gabard already gave Trump the blue plan to destroy her. Just show what an evil person she is for her prosecutor work.

It's a difficult situation and I truly don't know what I'd do. It would be a much easier decision if Kamala was a decent candidate. But I really do worry that Biden may be cooked anyway. Both mentally and from a winnable candidate standpoint.

I'd worry more about Kamala beating Trump than Biden, honestly. They've had to keep her under wraps the last 4 years. She's been nowhere for the supposed "next one". And Tulsi Gabard already gave Trump the blue plan to destroy her. Just show what an evil person she is for her prosecutor work.

though she would at least be able to shred Trump in a debate. then again, most any of the possibilities could.

I have a bit of a theory. Curious to test it out on the FI crowd...

my theory is that people who actually watched the debate live are generally more concerned about Biden's ongoing candidacy than folks who did not.

zeke, you clearly watched live. curious about other folks.

I'll admit that I did not watch it live - I've seen some replays etc. but don't think that captures all of it. and am wondering if I am blissfully naive having not witnessed that display...

Back