• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

They did all of this before too.

Why would anyone think Hillary had it?

Joe definitely does though.
50ee768a3c6e87a9707d26ec22a0357d07c3af7b6b3561f3775304e672f76fd8.jpg

It’s pretty wild that the Republicans, a party with an Octogenarian leader in the Senate and a 78-year old presidential nominee, are leaning so hard into the age thing. But that’s the playbook. Throw out a criticism with a grain of truth and watch the Democrats and the media eat their own.

It’s pretty wild that the Republicans, a party with an Octogenarian leader in the Senate and a 78-year old presidential nominee, are leaning so hard into the age thing. But that’s the playbook. Throw out a criticism with a grain of truth and watch the Democrats and the media eat their own.

The Republicans are trying to win an election and don’t care about hypocrisy!!! Totally unfair, I know!

I've replied in good faith the whole time and feel like I've logically laid out my arguments so the disingenuous shit referring to a couple posters is kinda lame, IMO.

Call me no fun, but I just find the jokes about Biden's age to be pretty depressing given the consequences here.
I agree with this on one level, but at the same time, I bet Biden has to have help putting on his pants in the morning and then taking them off again at his new 8 pm bedtime. It's insane that he hasn't stepped aside, and the insanity of it all is, unfortunately, funny.

I agree with this on one level, but at the same time, I bet Biden has to have help putting on his pants in the morning and then taking them off again at his new 8 pm bedtime. It's insane that he hasn't stepped aside, and the insanity of it all is, unfortunately, funny.

Look, I've already said it - I don't think there will be legitimate elections in 2028 if Trump wins so I just can't laugh about any of it.

You guys (HL and Manny) seem have a mental block that doesn’t allow you to figure out the simplest of “Biden must go” arguments

We hate Trump
We want Trump to be gutted in November
Biden has become a giant liability to that goal

This election is too important to rely on squeezing the last drops of life from some guy you wouldn’t trust to pick up your dry cleaning

Look, I've already said it - I don't think there will be legitimate elections in 2028 if Trump wins so I just can't laugh about any of it.
If he'd step aside to allow a more capable candidate to run in his place, the risk of your fears materializing would be lessened.

The fact that he's falling over himself and launched a billion gifs and memes to turn himself into more of a comedic character than a presidential candidate should be a problem for you.

Back