• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Do not lump me into the Taylor Swift theory believers! I'm just saying he's losing his mind which is factual, not deep state!
This is exactly my point. The man is 81 years old. He has a speech impediment, and he absolutely gets confused sometimes. Like a lot, stumbling over words, losing his train of thought. That means he's a normal 81 year old, not that he's losing his mind. I haven't seen any evidence of this.

There's no need to overcomplicate the situation. Joe Biden is 81 years old and had a really bad debate. And there are some people in and around the Democratic Party who would like a different candidate, because Trump would be an absolutely horrific president. They've been making a lot of noise this week. Because if this were to happen, right now is the time (ie. before the convention).

There are also a lot of people who want Biden to stay, probably a much larger group. But everyone is aware of the dangers of EITHER choice. Nobody has a crystal ball.

These are not deep state CIA operatives, and they're not lizard people. They're just a bunch of politicians, political operatives, and people who work for the party, people who write and tweet about politics, etc. The media is pimping this narrative for their own reasons. It does generate a lot of clicks.

Don't kid yourself that there aren't a lot of people in the Republican Party, especially those with any sense of morality or actual patriotism, that would love to replace their candidate too. There's just no way to do that right now. We can see with the large amount of people voting for Nikki Haley in the primaries that there is an appetite for this. Not a conspiracy, just a bunch of people with opinions.
You don’t think seeing the exact same verbiage across different outlets at the same times as evidence of coordinated efforts at messaging? Not just in this instance, but pretty clearly in the
There's no need to overcomplicate the situation. Joe Biden is 81 years old and had a really bad debate. And there are some people in and around the Democratic Party who would like a different candidate, because Trump would be an absolutely horrific president. They've been making a lot of noise this week. Because if this were to happen, right now is the time (ie. before the convention).

There are also a lot of people who want Biden to stay, probably a much larger group. But everyone is aware of the dangers of EITHER choice. Nobody has a crystal ball.

These are not deep state CIA operatives, and they're not lizard people. They're just a bunch of politicians, political operatives, and people who work for the party, people who write and tweet about politics, etc. The media is pimping this narrative for their own reasons. It does generate a lot of clicks.

Don't kid yourself that there aren't a lot of people in the Republican Party, especially those with any sense of morality or actual patriotism, that would love to replace their candidate too. There's just no way to do that right now. We can see with the large amount of people voting for Nikki Haley in the primaries that there is an appetite for this. Not a conspiracy, just a bunch of people with opinions.
You have heard of the church committee and project mockingbird, right?

There’s a Dept of Education in the US??
VGi9Kvw.gif

This is exactly my point. The man is 81 years old. He has a speech impediment, and he absolutely gets confused sometimes. Like a lot, stumbling over words, losing his train of thought. That means he's a normal 81 year old, not that he's losing his mind. I haven't seen any evidence of this.
Even if this is true, do you understand why Americans would be concerned about electing someone is this state? Ignore the whataboutism for a second. I know Trump is shit and the worst but we're talking specifically about Biden here. Pretending to be confused about why people are concerned doesn't help anything.

And forgets where he is, who he’s talking to, who is alive or dead, has seemed to shit his pants in public, etc

Even if this is true, do you understand why Americans would be concerned about electing someone is this state? Ignore the whataboutism for a second. I know Trump is shit and the worst but we're talking specifically about Biden here. Pretending to be confused about why people are concerned doesn't help anything.
Of course I do, It's a legit concern. Biden should have announced 6-12 months ago that he wasn't seeking re-election. Of course, so should've Dorito, but that's another story. But Biden is the candidate, and I don't see any reason to make shit up about him.

Of course I do, It's a legit concern. Biden should have announced 6-12 months ago that he wasn't seeking re-election. Of course, so should've Dorito, but that's another story. But Biden is the candidate, and I don't see any reason to make shit up about him.
Rapidly deteriorating mental faculties is made up? Go compare his current state to any clips from the 2020 debates.

Literally nothing has been made up. It's all for the public to see. Countless examples of him being confused, losing his train of thought and even forgetting where he is in public appearances. That's not a trait that anyone should feel comfortable about for a fucking president. Minimizing it or downplaying the severity helps no one.

And yes it's better than the alternative but the problem is our opinions don't matter. All it does is give anyone on the fence a perfectly viable excuse to vote Trump or not vote at all.

Yeah, I really don't understand why the democrat apparatus got it in their heads that Biden was the only one able to beat Trump, and not planting the seeds of having Biden simply be more than content with being a one term President who was ready to hand the reigns off to the next generation.

Literally nothing has been made up. It's all for the public to see. Countless examples of him being confused, losing his train of thought and even forgetting where he is in public appearances. That's not a trait that anyone should feel comfortable about for a fucking president. Minimizing it or downplaying the severity helps no one.

And yes it's better than the alternative but the problem is our opinions don't matter. All it does is give anyone on the fence a perfectly viable excuse to vote Trump or not vote at all.

The fact that anyone can be on the fence is the real problem. Biden could walk into the middle of times square, shit his pants, and ask everywhere where he was, and he'd still be 10x better than Trump.

And yes it's better than the alternative but the problem is our opinions don't matter. All it does is give anyone on the fence a perfectly viable excuse to vote Trump.
Ehhh, there’s an already debunked article about him having Parkinson’s on the front page of the NYT, the original source that pushed that theory being Laura Loomer.

I don't think we're necessarily that far off in our assessments, you're just going overboard with the rhetoric today for whatever reason.

Breaking News: 81 year old man is not as sharp as he was when he was 77. I'll bet that if we really study the tapes, we may learn he was even sharper when he was 37!!!

It's a concern, and there's definitely been confusion and decline. That DOES. NOT. MEAN. that he has "lost his mind".

Back